Located directly across from Truscott Reserve and dog park is this charming Victorian home. With original features including a verandah, high ceilings, brick fireplaces, sash windows and polished floorboards, this lovely property is set back from the road behind a pretty cottage garden.
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining room offers an exposed brick wall and fireplace
- Country-style kitchen with plenty of storage, appliances including four-burner electric cook-top and stove
- French doors from the lounge open out to the side garden
- Bedrooms with ceiling fans and BIR's, main bedroom with a pressed metal ceiling and French doors opening out to a sunny patio
- Large family bathroom with freestanding bathtub, shower and vanity
- Split system heating and cooling and ceiling fans throughout
- Huge laundry with storage and a door to the rear yard.
- Paved brick alfresco area and a further decked area, offering ample space for entertaining.
- Storage shed, which would make an excellent studio, workshop or home office
- Lawn area, garden shed and established country garden allow areas to play and rest
- Double gates from the driveway open to the rear yard, providing secure vehicle storage
- Sprinkler system, Recycled water septic system (3 tanks)
Sitting half way between the amenities of Eaglehawk and Bendigo’s CBD, this home is close to schools, shops, medical facilities and more.
** Please note due to COVID 19 we require you to apply for the home for pre approval before any private inspections are made**