Set on four acres, this home is looking for a new owner to come and enjoy the tranquil surrounds. The steel framed hardiplank house has all the bells and whistles and when you step inside you will see there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy the benefits on offer with approximately 26 squares of living space and almost another 10 squares of undercover outdoor areas.
The light filled entrance greets you with neutral colour tones and timber look vinyl planking; to the right is a sunken lounge perfect for a rumpus, lounge, home business or pool room. Towards the hub of the home the main lounge features a Lindara solid fuel combustion heater highlighted in a raw brick finish, large windows overlooking the front garden and an adjacent separate dining space.
The kitchen comprises a stainless steel electric wall oven, gas hotplates, rangehood and dishwasher. Other features include a large double door pantry, lots of cupboards, deep soft closing utensil drawers and breakfast bar while the open plan family dining area offers up flexibility depending on your needs.
All four bedrooms have ceiling fans and built-in robes with exception to the master which includes a large walk-in robe off the modern ensuite, finished beautifully with floor to ceiling tiles and a separate toilet.
Other features internally;
- Extraction fan in ceiling transfers heat from woodfire heater in lounge to the kitchen and three reverse cycle split systems
- Main bathroom is tiled floor to ceiling and has separate shower, vanity and bath
- Laundry with tiled floor and walls has built-in cupboards and bench
- Vertical blinds to all windows, fly screens and security doors
- NBN connected and five TV connection points throughout house and entertaining area
The back of the home has a large enclosed and laser light covered pergola area with shade cloth and this flows to a similar sized entertaining area complete with bistro blinds and flyscreening making it the perfect spot all year round. A concreted Colorbond four car garage measuring 12.5 x 11 metres is fitted out with work benches, power points including a 15 amp upgrade and auto roller doors would accommodate a caravan if required.
Other features externally;
- Hay shed 5 x 6 metre with sliding door
- Wood shed 3 x 3 metre and chicken coop
- Walk through shade house 9 x 4.5 metre with hydrangeas, fuschias and gardenias
- Large vegetable patch
- Fruit trees including peach, nectarine, pear, apple, apricot, cherry, lemon, lime, orange, mandarin, loquat, guava and plum
- Irrigation watering system throughout entire garden, front and back
- Security system with four cameras and outdoor sensor lights
- Insulation in walls and ceiling
- Solar hot water and a 1.5 kw solar electricity system with 12 panels
- Three large rainwater tanks for household use. Further holding tank for irrigation water. Two pressure pumps, one for house and one for garden and toilets
- Two large paddocks with automatic drinking troughs for stock and a small holding area. Quality fencing and gates plus electric fencing
Rochester offers kindergarten, primary school, secondary college and a Catholic school, kindergarten. Cafes, bakery, IGA supermarket and many other specialty shops, swimming pool, library, tennis courts, golf clubs, football ground, gym, bowling club, three hotels, one wine bar, 2 doctors surgeries, hospital and aged care facility, silo art, sports museum and Mural Festival.
The property comes with a 1 mg stock and domestic water licence and there is also an option to buy further water at current market value, the irrigation water from Goulburn Murray Water is 10 mg high reliability water and 4.3 mgs low reliability water. Call us today for further information or to inspect.