About the role
Our agency have a proven success model for autonomous roles for agents to work in the area they live with web based programs providing the link to a supportive head office based in Bendigo. Weekly minimal contact provides a flexible work/life balance for experienced agents looking for a new way to sell while enjoying the efficiencies of not being tied to an office.
- Conduct property market appraisals to potential clients.
- Coordinate photography, develop write ups for internet & print media advertising.
- Arrange and conduct inspections & open house promotions.
- Maintain regular contact with all active parties in property sale cycle.
- Negotiate ethical sales transactions with focus on the best result for our client.
- Follow through the sales process with exceptional service to all stakeholders including purchasers, vendors, solicitors, mortgage providers, valuers, building & pest inspectors
Geographical territories primarily includes Wedderburn, Charlton, Boort, St Arnaud, Pyramid Hill, Serpentine with potential to also service Elmore, Rochester, Echuca and Heathcote.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in real estate, with the following must haves;
- Current Agents Representative certificate (Certificate IV in Property Services) or a Full Licence
- Australian Drivers Licence & reliable vehicle
- A mobile phone enabled to receive email.
- A laptop or desktop computer.
To Apply or for a position description: