CURRENT BID $380,000 - 3 Qualified Buyers
The property has not met reserve yet. The Openn Negotiation (An Online Auction that allows flexible terms/conditions) is underway and the property can sell as early as tomorrow.
Contact Danny Crowle from Bendigo Property Plus immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
With an attractive street presence and a quiet convenient location, this beautiful 10 year old GJ Gardner built home is sure to attract a lot of attention.
The modern, three-bedroom family home is immaculately presented and not only boasts a versatile floor plan, but also delivers on several other appealing features including:
- A stylish kitchen equipped with an island bench, plenty of bench space, a wall pantry, an economic two-drawer dishwasher, electric cook top and an electric wall oven.
- Ideal for comfortable family living, the light filled open plan space shared by the kitchen, dining and living has great views of the established garden and green backyard.
- The main bedroom comes with walk-in robe and ensuite. Bedrooms two and three easily accommodate a queen size ensemble and both have built-in robes.
- The main bathroom is conveniently located close to bedrooms two and three and the main living area of the home.
- A versatile floor plan provides the option of either a second living area, study or fourth bedroom.
- Heating and cooling are well and truly taken care of. Three reverse cycle split system units have it all covered. There’s one in the main living area, another in the main bedroom and the third in bedroom three.
- A paved outdoor area is the perfect spot for relaxing or entertaining.
- Crimsafe steel mesh security doors and window screens provide a bit of extra security and piece of mind.
- The fully fenced backyard is safe for both kids and pets. In total, the fully landscaped allotment is approximately 691m2.
- A double garage with remote access also has a manual roller at the rear to allow for vehicle access to the backyard.
On the Melbourne side of Bendigo, less than a 10-minute drive to central Bendigo, within walking distance to Kangaroo Flat CBD and Lansell Square Shopping Centre. Close to schools, child care and medical facilities as well as public transport.